This guide will explain how to get RAID Shadow Legends on PC and Mac. Put down your phone, turn off that laggy emulator (they can get laggy sometimes, as you can see in Twitch streams and YouTube videos), and get ready to experience the game best by downloading Plarium’s PC client.
RAID: Shadow Legends is a freemium mobile gacha RPG, released on July 29, 2018, for mobile devices on Google Play and the App Store. On January 21, 2020, Plarium Global, the game’s developer, released the game’s PC version, which is also free.
Raid: Shadow Legends is available now on PC and Mac exclusively on Plarium Play. Raid on PC has the same great core gameplay as the Android and iOS versions but with many extra graphic goodies and control customizations for ease of play. Players can also enjoy RAID: Shadow Legends on Mac on Plarium Play.
RAID: Shadow Legends is one of the best mobile games out there. Despite the annoyances of gacha role-playing games, the game requires a lot of strategic thinking for the campaign, dungeons, and arena battles in its PvP arena formats.
In this article, we’ll quickly look at what’s new and the same and unpack Plarium Play and how it benefits desktop and laptop RAID players.
What are the Differences Between the Mobile and PC Version?
RAID: Shadow Legends is the same game in terms of gameplay in the mobile and desktop versions. There are several differences in convenience and graphics; a lot has been changed.
The Raid team has added HD textures to all environments and character art, along with new animations, parallax occlusion effects, terrain animations, motion blurring, and a much higher frame rate.
You’ll also see changes in depth-of-field, improved lighting, and self-shading during battles, so overall; you will get a more immersive experience.
RAID: Shadow Legends on PC has fully customizable graphics settings to control what resources the game uses and which effects you want to switch on or off.
The game also supports a windowed mode with scalable windows and has added changes to the controls to make it easier to play using a keyboard and mouse (or touchpad).
You also have the option to link custom hotkeys for repetitive actions, so you can spend less time clicking and more time playing.
Is RAID: Shadow Legends cross-platform?
Yes, RAID: Shadow Legends is cross-platform. Players registering their account with their Plarium ID will have their game progress, purchases, and account settings automatically synced between the PC and mobile versions of the game.
What is Plarium Play?
The Plarium Play launcher is the recommended way to play Plarium games on your PC or Mac as it is the official application developed by Plarium to download and play their games online.
All games on Plarium Play are free to download and supported directly by Plarium. This means your games will automatically download patches, important updates, and new builds.
Unlike browser ports, Plarium Play also allows for native application performance. This means higher stability, better graphics, and fully configurable graphic settings, hotkeys, and controls.
How to get RAID Shadow Legends on PC & Mac?
- Click here to download Plarium Play Launcher and follow the installation instructions.
- Install Raid: Shadow Legends while in Plarium Play.
- If you already play Raid on mobile, register using your Plarium ID to resume your progress.
- If it’s your first time playing Raid, create a new Plarium ID. If you want to sync to mobile later, remember to log in using this ID during your first game session on your mobile device.
- That’s it! Have fun and happy summoning! Here are the best champions to get in RAID: Shadow Legends.
Raid: Shadow Legends Minimum & Recommended System Requirements
Here are the minimum system requirements to play Raid: Shadow Legends on a PC with Plarium Play:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 or higher ;
- Processor: Intel and AMD ;
- RAM: at least 4 GB ;
- HDD: 5 GB of free disk space ;
- up-to-date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset supplier.
For a much better gaming experience, here is the recommended configuration:
- Operating system: Windows 10 ;
- CPU: Intel Core i5 with virtualization extension enabled in the BIOS ;
- graphics card: Intel/Nvidia/ATI ;
- RAM: 6 GB or more ;
- HDD: SSD (or fusion) ;
- Up-to-date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset supplier.
- Pokemon Sword & Shield Destiny Knot: How to Get and Use the Destiny Knot - February 23, 2024
- All Infinite Craft Recipes - February 23, 2024
- Demon Slayer Season 2: Release Date, First Trailer, Story, and Cast - February 23, 2024