Demonfall is a Roblox game released in 2021. Inspired by the anime series Demon Slayer. Where you chose which storyline you would like to experience. You can choose between becoming a demon and a demon slayer.
Demonfall is all about finding the best breathing styles and ability combos to rise to the top of the server. Mist breathing is one of the most popular breathing techniques in the game. We will share the steps to get this ability. Continue reading to learn how to obtain Mist Breathing in Demonfall.
How To Get Mist Breathing in Demonfall?
These are the steps to get mist breathing in Demonfall:
- First, go to Frosty Forest.
- You will need to pay 2000 yen for Mist Trainer Tokito’s services.
- Once you have paid him, he will teleport to you into a maze.
- To escape you have to find Tokito, and in order to do that you will have to navigate towards the center maze.
- Once you have found him, Tokito will teleport you out of the maze.
- Talk to Tokito once more when you are outside.
- He will now give you the Mist Breathing In Demonfall. After unlocking these skills, you will be able to unlock additional skills by accessing certain forms.
Here are all the Mist Breathing techniques you can use in Demonfall:
- Eight Layered Mist: In a short succession, the user unleashes eight close-range slashes.
- Mist Splash: After summoning mist, the user becomes untouchable for a while/gain i-frames. You can then use it at any moment.
- Shifting: The user quickly unheaves their blade and strikes their opponent, similar to an Iaido technique.
- Sea of Clouds and Haze: Teleports behind enemy within range. You can also use it for teleporting through walls.
- Judgment: Move backwards and place your sword close to your sheath. Do a series of long-distance cuts that will also leave your opponent vulnerable for a few moments.
- Obscuring clouds: This technique allows the user to dramatically alter the speed of their movements in order to disorient an opponent. It appears that this technique takes the form cloud of mist covering a large area.
Mist Breathing in Demonfall – Overview
The Demonfall game has a quite unique combat based on different breath techniques. Mist breathing is one of them. To learn Mist breathing, you must first find the Mist Trainer Tokito within the Frosty Forest. You will then need to pay 2000 Yen. You will then be teleported into a maze. Once you find the Mist Trainer, he will teleport you to the exit. You can now talk to him again to receive the Mist Breathing. You can check out new skills available in your Slayer skill tree.
The Slayer skill tree can be accessed using M, or by pressing the leaf button on your mobile screen. There are three skill trees for slayers: Body, Breathing Style, and Sword. Your character will be affected by the Skill tree. You can learn new skills to improve your breathing technique in the breath section of the skill tree. You can improve your swordsmanship by learning more skills in the sword section of the skill tree. It is important to note that each style of skill tree for breathing has a different shape. Note: Demon’s skill tree is different from the Slayer skill tree.
These are the pros and cons of using the Mist Breathing in Demonfall
- Combinations are extremely easy with the Move Set.
- If the user is skilled, it is very difficult to escape from a combination attack.
- The Third, Fifth, and Seventh forms are excellent for creating space between you and the enemy.
- Tokito is not necessary to realize the full potential of the mist breathing.
- This combat style is just not diverse enough compared to Beast Breathing, Sun Breathing or Moon Breathing.
- Several techniques create a lot of mist particles, which is supposed to make your enemy lose sight of you. But it often backfires horribly against the user, because you can’t see a thing in the mist too!
- Seventh form dose not cause a lot of damage. Usually, only one clone does the enemy any harm.
- Fifth Form has low range and high cooling down.
Check out other Demonfall content made by us in the specified category! Click here for Demonfall Codes, updated for March 2022. Be sure to also check out How to Get Moon Breathing in Demonfall right here! Or How to Get Sun Breathing in Demon Slayer Inspired Demonfall right here.